Products liability is an area of personal injury law that focuses on dangerous and defective products. Our firm represents plaintiffs in the Louisville, Kentucky area in matters against corporations or manufacturers who have sold or manufactured unsafe products to consumers. "Products" in this instance cover a wide range of categories, including:
- Medical devices such as Stryker Hip Implants
- Machinery and tools
- Medicine and Drugs- prescription and non-prescription
- Food and tobacco
- Toxic chemicals and substances, such as pesticides, asbestos, and mold
- Autos and other motor vehicles, including trucks and motorcycles
- Automobile accessories such as tires, seat belts, airbags and child car seats
- Household products and appliances
- Toys and recreational equipment
- Clothing and apparel
At David Bryant Law, we are particularly proud of the changes that our efforts have brought in this area. In many instances, we have not only recovered substantial verdicts and settlements for our clients, but also helped to ensure that the defective product was removed from the market and prevented from causing any further pain, suffering, and damage.
If you've had an incident with a product that caused an injury, or are the survivor of someone who may have died from the use or exposure to a dangerous or defective product, it's important that you know your rights under the law. Contact us online or call us at (502) 540-1221 to set up a FREE consultation with a Louisville injury lawyer to discuss your legal options.